MSN.com composed a list of the safest cars in America. See if your car makes the list:
Subcompact Car: Ford Fiesta
Small Car: Honda Civic
Small SUV: Subaru Forester
Family Sedan: Hyundai Sonata
Midsize Crossover: Volvo XC60
Large Car: Buick LaCrosse
Luxury Car: BMW 5-Series
Minivan: Toyota Sienna
Sport-Utility Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Station Wagon: Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
For full story, click here
- 2011 Safe Cars Forbes compiled this list by examining the vehicles chosen by the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety as “Top Safety Picks.”...
- Family Cars Under $30k MSN.com put together a list of the top family vehicles that don’t break the bank. 2011 Honda CR-V = Base price:...
- 30 mpg or better – Luxury Cars Luxury does not always equal economical. These are mainstream luxury cars that get at least 30 mpg and do not...
- Most Fuel Efficient Cars Consumer Reports magazine recently conducted its own independent testing to assess the 2011 model vehicles on the market. Consumer Reports...
- Cars Aiming for the Number One Spot New or redesigned cars on the way to the top of their class while tackling the competition. The full-size luxury...