MSN.com composed a list of the top crossovers that are not only stylish but also economical.
This is Nissan’s second crossover, priced between $19,570 and $25,000, the JUKE is fun, and original turbocharged, direct-injected 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine gives peppy power and offers 27 mpg city/32 mpg highway mileage ratings.
Range Rover Evoque
Range Rover is introducing the all-new Evoque later this year, starting around $45,000. The stylish Evoque offers a turbocharged and direct-injected 240-horsepower 6-cylinder engine, which estimates mileage in the high 20s.
Redesigned for 2011, the Sportage’s fierce styling includes lots of technologically advances under the hood. The 170 horsepower engine gets 31 mpg highway. Kia also offers an optional turbocharged 2.0-liter engine with 260 horses. This crossover is great value, starting at a little over $18,000.
For a sports car in the mid-$30,000, the BMW X1 offers 300 horsepower with its standard turbocharged 6-cylinder engine and all-wheel drive. It will be late 2011. This crossover will be available with a 6-speed manual transmission.
This crossover appears as a wagoncseats five and offers all-wheel drive for great traction, a tall ride height for road clearance. The unique flat engine allows for a superior center of gravity. The 4-cylinder engine Outback starts at $23,195 and the 6-cylinder at $28,000.
For more, click here.
- Fast and Cheap Cars Forbes.com created a list of the fastest cars for under $30k. 1. Ford Mustang GT Engine: 5.0L V8 Transmission: 6-speed...
- 2011 Kia Optima Receives High Safety Rating The Optima is a popular choice being one of the more tasteful sedans in the midsize class and already receiving top safety pick rating...
- 2011 Kia Optima — First Ride The highlights of the 2011 Kia Optima – First Ride: ~ Offered in four trims: LX, EX 2.4, EX 2.0T...
- Audi Preparing New Crossover to Compete BMW X6 Audi has launched a new performance-orientated crossover model to compete with the BMW X6. The proposed name will be the...
- 2012 Volkswagen Beetle This front-engine, front-wheel-drive, 4-passenger, 3-door hatchback, with a base price of $19,765 and available Turbo $24,165 is making its mark...